ALSO SEE : Cerrejón Coal Mine
Adams Construction Consulting
Project management responsibility for the design/build of a heavy fuel oil power generating station expansion located in Suva, Fiji – the plant is rated at 35 MW and was a greenfield development. Responsible for managing the project from design through completion and turn-over. Ensured the work was completed per schedule, in a safe and quality manner
- 400kV 260-KM long high voltage transmission line repair, Baiji/Baghdad, start to finish fast track project directly managed to successful repair and energizing;
- Sadr City underground sanitary sewer repair, deep point repairs up to 6 to 8-meters deep, high pressure jetting of large diameter UG pipe;
- Basra Sweet water canal repair, 220KM long with two lift stations, 8 cubic meters per second flow, deep excavations for embankment repair, complete rework of standby power, 1 cubic meter per second pump rebuild, etc.
- Adhaim Dam; assessment of existing incomplete project, completed engineering study to determine stability and work required to complete the project;
- Diyala Governate medium voltage electrical distribution system including substations;
Kuwait/Iraq Border Crossing Facility, design/build firm fixed price fast track directly managed from start to finish, on time and under budget. Extreme conditions in remote location.
Cerrejon Coal Mine: Design/build direct hire and subcontract administration for turnkey facilities required to construct a port railroad and mines facilities to extract coal in Colombia South America.
Responsible for all QAFairfax Automotive Plant: CM services for a 1M sf automotive manufacturing complex in Kansas City, added QC responsibilities for this project included review of subcontractor submittals for contract and design compliance. Responsible for all electrical/mechanical inspections in the Energy Conversion Building constructed on site to support the facility services (chilled water, electrical power, compressed air, etc.).
Saturn Automotive Plant: CM and direct hire services provided for 4M sf of manufacturing facilities in Springhill, TN. Completed source inspection of all structural steel fabrication (50k tons) requiring extensive travel throughout the eastern US. Completed the project as the QC manager executing closeout of program.