Responsible for design/build projects completed for the U.S. Military in Iraq and Kuwait under cost-reimbursable and firm-fixed-price contracts. Projects were of large-scale industrial types, and were executed under difficult circumstances that ranged from high voltage transmission lines to sweet water canal and pumping station refurbishment, medium voltage distribution systems including substations, dam repair and underground sanitary repairs.
- 400kV 260-KM long high voltage transmission line repair, Baiji/Baghdad, start to finish fast track project directly managed to successful repair and energizing;
- Sadr City underground sanitary sewer repair, deep point repairs up to 6 to 8-meters deep, high pressure jetting of large diameter UG pipe;
- Basra Sweet water canal repair, 220KM long with two lift stations, 8 cubic meters per second flow, deep excavations for embankment repair, complete rework of standby power, 1 cubic meter per second pump rebuild, etc.
- Adhaim Dam; assessment of existing incomplete project, completed engineering study to determine stability and work required to complete the project;
- Diyala Governate medium voltage electrical distribution system including substations;
- Kuwait/Iraq Border Crossing Facility, design/build firm fixed price fast track directly managed from start to finish, on time and under budget. Extreme conditions in remote location.